The Purpose and Scope of the Clarification Text
As AGM Automotive Industry & Trade Incorporated Company, we take measures to protect your personal data within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Law No. 6698 (herein after referred to as KVKK or The law). We process your personal data within the scope of legal legislation related to KVKK and in our position as “data controller” with the reasons and methods described below.
AGM Automotive Industry and Trade Corporation Clarification Text on the Law of Personal Data is issued in order to inform you in the most transparent way in line with ”Obligation of Data Controller to Inform” ( article 10 of the KVKK) about the following : the identity of the data controller, collection method of your personal data and the legal reason, for what purpose the data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose it can be transferred, data processing period and your rights listed in article 11 of the KVKK .The explanations made for your “Personal Data” in the clarification text also include your “Sensitive Personal Data”.
Company Name: AGM Automotive Industry&Trade Incorporated Company
Address: Narduzu Mh. 185.Sk. No:41 Arsuz/Hatay/TURKEY
Within the scope of this Clarification Text hereinafter referred to as “AGM Automotive Industry & Trade Incorporated Company”
The Method and Legal Basis for The Collection of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected orally, in written form or electronically through automated or non-automated methods by the Company’s affiliates, websites, social media channels, call centers, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data can be processed by creating and updating it as long as your relation with the company continues and it can be retained under protection in both digital and physical environment.
Your personal data can be processed and transferred in accordance with the purposes defined under the title of “Conditions to process the personal data collected” and within the scope of personal data processing conditions and conditions specified in the clauses “ç, e and f” pursuant to the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article,
Personal Data processed
Your personal data is processed in line with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data in a secure manner in accordance with legal obligations and in order to provide more appropriate service in the company’s business and operations
In this context, the following information is collected as personal data;
Identity Information: It is a group of data including information about the identity of a person (First name, Last name, Turkish Republic Identification number, mother’s name, father’s name, place of birth, date of birth, gender, copy of identity, tax no, SSI no, nationality data, employee card)
Contact Data: Personal data that enables communication with the person (Phone, address, e-mail, IP address).
Financial Data: Billing information of our customers
Conditions for Processing Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing terms specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698, with the purpose of:
- In order for the natural and legal third parties, institutions and organizations (employees, visitors, suppliers, business partners, etc.) to benefit from our products and services , carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units and conducting billing processes
- Fulfillment of the legal and regulatory requirements arising from all relevant laws and secondary regulations and taking necessary measures in this context,
- Conducting auditing and regulatory tasks to be performed by authorized state institutions and organizations and public professional organizations
- Fulfillment of requests for information and documents demanded by judicial bodies and administrative authorities,
- Carrying out listing, reporting, verification analysis work related to the way of using products and services offered in our company and its affiliates , produce statistical and scientific information on this subject, develop our products and services accordingly, increase satisfaction of our products and services and make customizations for the user in this context
- Carrying out market research, promotion and necessary notification regarding our products and services, evaluate complaints and suggestions and contact you directly through communication channels shared with the Company
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures for the system and applications within the scope of data security
Parties whom Processed Data may be transferred to and Purpose of Transfer
Your personal data may be transferred In accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and the relevant legislation, by ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security, in line with the above-mentioned purposes. Your personal data may be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK to the following persons/institutions below
- Person/institution and/or organization permitted by the provisions of other relevant legislation
- Private insurance companies, banks, funds, foundations
- Lawyers or attorney partnerships for the purpose of pursuing legal affairs
- Financial advisers, Auditors for the purpose of conducting financial and accounting operations
Transfer of Personal Data abroad
Your personal data may be transferred to persons/companies abroad, not limited to above-mentioned data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, especially if the Company has a legitimate interest in sharing the data that does not harm the fundamental right and freedom of the data subject or if it requires the fulfillment of a relevant contract.
Data Processing and Retention Period
Your personal data is collected and processed ,in accordance with the data processing and retention period indicated in all relevant laws and other legal regulations to which our company and its affiliated centers and units are subject to , including but not limited to the purposes specified in this Clarification Text . In case of amendments to the data processing periods in the laws, the new periods determined will be taken as basis
As a requirement of the principle of purpose limitation, your personal data is processed for a limited period of time in order to fulfill the purposes described in this Clarification Text and in accordance with the practices of the Company and the practices of its commercial life, and after the expiry of the retention time personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized. In this context, the retention period of process-based personal data is specified below.
|Records , cookies, log records regarding process security||10 years after the end of the process|
|Customer Records||5 years after the end of the process|
|Conducting Career and Internship Processes||One year after the end of the process|
|Visitor Records||6 months after the end of the process|
|Video Recordings||15 days|
The Rights of the Interested Person and the Use of These Rights
Your rights as the data subject within the scope of Article 11 of the Law,
- To learn whether your personal data is processed or not
- To demand for information as to if his/her personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in country or abroad
- To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, to request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to rectification to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred.
- Deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the conditions requiring them to be processed disappear despite the fact that they has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting reporting of the operations carried out within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data solely through automated systems,
- To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
You may submit your request regarding the use of above-mentioned rights in accordance with the 1st paragraph of article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communique on Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller numbered 30356 dated 10.03.2018 in written form or by registered electronic email (REM) address, secured electronic signature, mobile signature or by the e-mail address which has been previously recorded in the data controller’s system. Company reserves the right to verify your identity before replying.
Your request shall include the following information:
- Name, surname and signature if the request is in written form,
- For Turkish citizens, TC identity number, for foreigners ,nationality, passport number or identity number, if available,
- Residential or business address subject to the notification
- Electronic mail address, telephone, fax number subject to notification, if available
- Subject of demand
You can submit your application in written form, to firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching the necessary documents
You can make your applications via e-mail to email@example.com (e-mail). You can make your applications via KEP to firstname.lastname@example.org (KEP).
Depending on the nature of your request, information and documents that will allow identification must be provided to us in full and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided as required, there may be disruptions when conducting of the research that is carried out at your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. Therefore, it is necessary to submit your application in such a way that it includes all requested information and documents in accordance with the nature of your request.
AGM AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY&TRADE INCORPORATED COMPANY